Vessels:Life.com has been funded by the European Maritime and Fisheries Funds EMFF of the European Union under Grant Agreement No 863565/2019.
Project mission has been to scale-up technologies and expertise of partners on shipping LCA & optimality and to deliver an industrial product to the shipping industry. The project business/products portal is https://ShippingSaaS.eu
VesselsLife.com considers all three phases of a life of a ship, from design to construction (1), then to operation (2), and to end-of-life as scrapping (3). We developed and offer LCA/DSS, and Operational and End of Life s/w Tools.
Life Cycle Analysis and DSS Tools (LCA) consider (example)
- Economic KPIs: BLD cost (€), CAPEX, OPEX, M&R, AAC, RFR, NPV, AAB, EBITDA, RPOC, IRR, Payback period, other, and
- Environmental KPIs: EEDI, Sox, NOx, CO, CH4, PM, NMVOC, Total CO2, CO, NOX, Sox, GWP and other.
The Operational Tools consider (example)
- Weather routing optimization
- Bunkering optimization
- TCE with multiple voyage options maximization
- Seafarers’ performance function definition and ranking
- Crew assessment
- Optimizing Long term fleet wide crew assignment
- Optimization of containers’ mix in liner shipping
- Minimization of distributed order cost to suppliers
- Optimality to minimizing FOC when using a network.
- Fuel cost minimization in anisotropic sea passages
- Standby point procedures
- Vessel emission
- Vessel end of life optimality
- Multi-attribute group decision making in maritime problems.